- Extra Patriam Vice-Province of the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer (C.Ss.R.) from 2002 to 2007.
- St. John Neumann Monastery in Dallas, Texas and St. Gerard Majella Monastery in Baldwin Park, California.
- Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth from 2007 to 2013.
- Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving and St. Mary’s Seminary in Houston, Texas.
+ Ordained to the Diaconate: May 22, 2012 (Memorial of St. Rita) at Vietnamese Martyrs Catholic Church in Arlington, Texas by Most Rev. Kevin W. Vann, J.C.D., D.D.
+ Ordained to the Presbyterate: June 29, 2013 (Solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul) at Vietnamese Martyrs Catholic Church in Arlington, Texas by Most Rev. Gustavo García Siller, M. Sp.S., D.D.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Philosophy and Letters from the University of Dallas, Irving, Texas in 2008.
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Formation (G.C.S.F.) from Creighton University and the Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, Nebraska in 2010.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) from the University of St. Thomas, Houston, Texas in 2013.
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Theological Studies from the University of St. Thomas, Houston, Texas in 2013.
- Bachelor of Sacred Theology (S.T.B.) from St. Mary’s Seminary and University, Baltimore, Maryland in 2013.
- Chaplain’s Assistant for the Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Society, catechetical and youth formation at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Garland, Texas and Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Fort Worth, Texas (2002-2013).
- Summer internship assignments at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Muenster, Texas (2007) and St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Grapevine, Texas (2008).
- Pastoral and liturgical assistance at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Grapevine, Texas (2009-2013).
- Various ministries in Houston, Texas: St. Vincent de Paul Society; catechetical formation at St. Thomas More Catholic Church and Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church; guidance counselor at the Isaiah House Project (2008-2013).
- Clinical Pastoral Education and hospital chaplaincy at Texas Health Resources Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas (2010-2011).
- Pastoral internship year at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Arlington, Texas (2010-2011).
- Procurator-Advocate and Pastoral Counselor for the Diocesan Marriage Tribunal of the Diocese of Fort Worth (2012-2017).
- Transitional Deacon at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church in Houston, Texas (2012-2013).
- Parochial Vicar at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Denton, Texas (2013-2015).
- Spiritual Director of individual directees (2013-present) and the diocesan permanent diaconate formation program (2017-present).
- Parochial Administrator at St. Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church in Burkburnett, Christ the King Catholic Church in Iowa Park, and St. Paul Catholic Church in Electra, Texas (2015-present).
- Pastoral and sacramental cares at the James V. Allred Unit in Iowa Park, Midwestern State University’s Catholic Campus Center and Notre Dame Catholic School in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Board of Directors for Grace Ministries of Burkburnett (2015-2019).
- Member of the Burkburnett Ministerial Alliance (2015-present).
- Chaplain for the Burkburnett Police Department (2015-present).
- Auxiliary Priest for the United States Air Force and Archdiocese for the United States Military Services at Sheppard Air Force Base (2015-present).